Skip to content
We are a small company based in San Francisco that works directly with farms to showcase the quiet yet expansive breadth of Japanese teas. We hope to represent each tea with the same nuance and respect as that which went into crafting it.
I started Tekuno out of three formative experiences in my life:
• growing up in my parents' small business, where its space and community was my second home;
• spending my school years studying Japanese and the country's culture;
• brewing exceptional Chinese and Taiwanese teas for Song Tea & Ceramics.
In an increasingly segregated world, Tekuno seeks to inspire meaningful human interactions and relationships—both with others and with our Earth. We look forward to sharing our teas with you.
- Catherine, founder
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.